I have aphasia
Life after a cerebrovascular accident
Through our activities, we rediscover:
- Love of self
- The will to improve one’s life
- Confidence to go further
They are offered Monday through Friday. Check out our calendar and follow us on Facebook
Here is an overview of our activities
- Language: to stimulate and maintain language skills already acquired in rehabilitation
- Theater: to develop the potential for verbal and bodily expression and regain confidence in their ability to express themselves
- Choral singing: to help you pronounce words better and communicate better
- Chair Yoga: to improve well-being, reduce stress
- Scrabble: to boost self-confidence by working in groups on a word search
- Activation of our neurons: to improve speaking, reading, and writing skills
We organize several outings to promote social reintegration and the acquisition of general and cultural knowledge:
- Visits to museums such as Pointe-à-Callières;
- Sugar shacks.
- Apple picking.
- bowling games.
- hiking …
Become a member
To register, you can come directly to our office in 1720 rue de Gaulle in St-Hubert. Our coordinator will welcome you and help you fill out all the necessary forms to become a member. She will also take the time to answer all your questions, show you the rooms, and introduce you to a few members.
You will need to bring:
- your RAMQ card.
- a list of medications and / or important information about your state of health (precautions for outings, et cetera)
- your payment of $ 30 for the one-year membership (check, cash or Interac e-Transfer)
- The contact details of your adapted transport, if applicable.
If you have questions about membership or would like to make an appointment with the coordinator, call us at 450-550-4466 or write to us.
Hope to see you!